We believe Sunday School work is vital, and are wholly committed to teaching children the timeless truths about the Lord Jesus Christ from God’s Word, the Bible. With the moral collapse of our modern society, and the difficult situations children can fall into as they grow up, we are labouring to ensure that your children are taught the solid Christian foundation to life, proven by previous generations.
All children aged 4 and upwards are very welcome.
Held every Sunday morning between 9:15 – 10:15am, at the Baldock Community Centre, Simpson Drive, Baldock, Hertfordshire.
Sunday School Teachers, Assistants and Registrar
- The Sunday School has been running for 15 years.
- We use teaching materials used in many other Sunday Schools nationwide.
- All children are given a take-home leaflet so parents know what is being taught.
- All our staff are subject to a comprehensive child protection policy, and all teachers have previous experience of Sunday School work.Each week the children receive tokens for attendance, bringing their Bible and worksheet. These are exchanged monthly for small treats from our ‘Token Table’.
- Each week the children receive tokens for attendance, bringing their Bible and worksheet. These are exchanged monthly for small treats from our ‘Token Table’.
- It may be possible to collect your children if this is needed. Our staff already collect from a number of towns and villages including Stotfold, Letchworth, Ashwell and Guilden Morden.
Bring your children along:
- to learn from the Bible
- sing hymns and choruses
- memory verse
- and recap quiz
Session Outline for the Sunday School:
|09:05 – 09:15||Registration|
|09:15||Welcome and first hymn or chorus
Short talk on something topical with Biblical application
Second hymn or chorus
|09:30||Quiz or Memory Verse (alternate weeks)|
|10:10||Final hymn or chorus, handout of birthday cards and Bibles, closing prayer|
The current Sunday School Classes:
|Ages 4-6||Led by Elizabeth Northern assisted by Esther Simon, Esther Daubney and John Barns|
|Ages 7-9||Led by Becky Northern assisted by Luke Northern and Troy Thiele|
|Ages 10-12||Led by Nicola Chapman assisted by Alex Simon|
|Ages 13-15||Led by Daniel Nolan-Neylan or Daniella Lawn|
|Ages 16+||Led by Lis Northern|
|Adult Bible Class||Led by Peter Chapman or Prayer Meeting (Monthly on 3rd Sunday)|
Tel: Pastor & Lis Northern 01462 834464
Boys’ Night & Girls’ Night
We run a Boys’ and Girls’ Night every first and third Friday of the month respectively. It is a time for the children and teenagers to enjoy each others company playing indoor and outdoor games, have a snack and listen to a Bible-based lesson.
There is always a lot of fun and learning each time. The groups sometimes join together with the older teenagers at Church.
2017 Sunday School Camp: